FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Toronto Regionals November 21, 2009 -- Quick Report

So, I really suck at remembering my duels at matches... but basically I ended up playing Lightsworn with a few techs. haha! The whole day was actually pretty hard matches and went pretty well ^__^

Round 1: me vs. j-cho
damn these mirror matches. Honestly, I build my deck around beating LS and Zombies, so it works out pretty well I would hope.... and it did !! yaayyy!! I drew the cards that was needed and tech'd so it worked out well.

Round 2: me vs. chris simoes
Funny thing is, we were in the car on the way to the jump talking about how he hates playing LS and here he is now... playing me. hahaha! Man. So far, this day just keeps getting gayer and gayer... -__-" So yeah it was Zombies vs. my LS. I drew what I needed to draw.

Round 3: me vs. Lightsworn
Aww man another mirror match =(
Long story short, I win. I don't remember how.... sorry I'm really bad at this. =/

Round 4: me vs. D-Hero
Honestly, I remember drawing REALLY bad this round but came back by waiting it out. Yay win!

Round 5: me vs. Devin D. (fairy-stuffs)
I haven't seen Devin in AGES !! oh man... so we did a little catching up in the beginning and basically after seeing that they were all recruiters and what-not, I played the game accordingly and won =)

Round 6: me vs. Aaron Noel (Zombies)
Aaron, the one of the besterest. lol* So we were chatting it up since we played each other JuSt yesterday at Cardmasters hahaha! Then we get deck checked, sooooo we talked some more as we waited haha! umm... got our cards back and went into 3rd game for the win? =)

so I'm 6-0 at this point. Guess this version works out a lot better.

Round 7: me vs. fairy-stuffs
Basically, I draw terra-bad all games with wulfs, celestias and dead beckoning both games. I was like wow. I can't even set them or use them =( not even 1 recharge either -__-" so I loose to this deck and move on to final round going 7-1

Round 8 - Final Round: me vs. Balihar (Zombies)
umm... I don't remember much except that I remembering having a lot of outs although misplayed that almost cost me game. Although in the end, I win.

Top 8:
1st - Lazaro
2nd - Me ^__^
3rd - J-Cho !! (yay !! He went perfect after loosing to me 1st round, SO happy of him!!)
4th - ..You won't believe this deck because I didn't when I heard it... NOREALIS !!! =O
5th - Sherkin (from Cardmasters -- co-owner?)
6th - OmGz I why can't I remember his deck and name?? Sorry i'm drawing a complete blank =(
7th - Oh MAN I completely forgot his name I'm so sorry !! He played Zombies though =)
8th - Aaron Noel !!! (I know right??? GO AARON)

So I have Mats for sale !! =)
The pretty x-saber mat !! (love the detail on it btw) pm me on youtube if you're interested at:
http://www.youtube.com/lilwunxx

1 comment:

  1. great come back. damn that lazaro :O btw my youtube name is bloodabeast. hope you guys had a good thanksgiving weekend

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^