FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

=O

BIG news !! lol*
Dale says he wants to start making videos on his page...
Honestly, at first I lol'd because I thought he was joking, but he actually has a lot of great ideas... !! He's uploading his first video right now as I write this down and OMGZ I want in on his ideas lol*
Check him out with his no videos yet, although soon to be one video.
BTW.
I LUV YOU EVERYONE
for sticking up for me during that scammer's little episode
<3
You guys are the besterest, a lot of the stuff made me smile and laugh in real life <3 Thank you.

Well, here's Dale's site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dalebellido
Check out his first videos out of soon to be many as soon as it uploads =)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^