FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, November 20, 2009

Modern Warfare 2

Man. Honestly I didn't expect for me to play this game as much but it's 4am now and I think I can officially say that I'm addicted.

First off, I SUCK at shooting games... like I usually go -1 or even more depending on the day haha! Although, when I keep playing for a good period of time I get use to it and go off I guess? I guess once you get in the "gaming mode" (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), everything just seems to be slightly more intense and you're more concentrated.

So funny story to it. I got a 5-kill streak and got the helicopter... blah blah blah... that was simple enough, just press right on d-pad. So, before the 5th, you obviously go through the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. My brother was watching me play as this all happened and I was freaking out.

After my 2nd, obviously I waited till radar went down to activate it.... (I'm not ThAt noob) lol* but after my 3rd one they said something and I'm thinking (uh oh, what do I do?). So I hid for a bit to try to figure it out. I pressed the right button but this THING came out and I thought it was a bomb... so I was like SH!T !! So I figured, whatever I'm sure it's not as important. Left that alone... now here's the funny part.

I go out and get the 4th kill... I KNOW this was the guiding missile thing so I was like okay, I'll go somewhere safe first... Sure enough, that was a FAIL BOMB. ROFL !! I didn't know it sped up =(
So it blew up no one and hit straight onto a building =(
SAD. FML what a waste !! hahaha!

In the end, we won that game.
Although I swear they should change this game and abbreviation from:
Call Of Duty

to:
Camping Over Done

...cuz seriously... WOW. -___-"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^