FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, November 20, 2009

Toronto Regionals November 21, 2009

Are you going to Toronto Regionals November 21st?

Venue City State/Province Zip/Postal Phone Date Time
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Toronto Ontario M5V 2W6 877-913-8881 11/21/2009 10:00 AM

See you all there !! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^