FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, November 1, 2009

SCAMMER !!

I actually lol'd when I saw this...

An awesome person on YouTube told me that someone trying to impersonate me message'd him with the name as "IiIwunxx" Funny enough, I was like (in my head) whoa that name looks really close to mine... (then 1 min later trying to figure it out) he used capital "i" for the "l's" to make it look as if it was the same.

Obviously he stole my picture from my page but wow. Really? Honestly, I think it's hard to pull something like that off considering that he won't be posting any videos (clearly). lol*

I'll be making a video out of this tomorrow to let everyone know because apparently he's spamming a lot of random people, calling them scammers and what-not. So yeah, just in case. =)

If you guys wanna check him out, his channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/IiIwunxx

In this video coming up tomorrow, I'll also be posting my contest winners perhaps? (I wanted to get Dale to take a look at my top 5 pics first) but if anything, you'll see ! ^_^

Thanks guys !! <3

1 comment:

  1. Audrey that guy closed his account... just so yu know im RicochetDuels and if yu kno ShakkaDuels im not a scammer i didnt even kno it was like that but i hope thos scammers stop !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^