FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Monday, November 9, 2009

LOL.

omgz I had to show this to you guys cuz I actually lol'd when I read this in my inbox from our little friend the "wannabe-scammer"
hahaha!

First msg says:
"stfu u caddy little bitch go get some dick already or matter of fact hop off mine u think your all that?? but u are not the only word in your vacabulary is FAIL u must be really fimilar with that word considering im guessing u failed Lauguage Arts because thats the only word u wrote was FAIL which thats wat u are"

So I got a few things off this msg...
Firstly, I'm definitely certain he's a guy... Secondly, apparently he doesn't understand the meaning of the word "Fail" since he just doesn't get it -_-" and Thirdly, I'm dealing with a little kid who's under 13 years old considering he's referring the subject "English" to Language Arts. Juvenile much? I definitely agree.
Honestly, he tried to copy my channel and copy me first and did a terrible job at it...
I would obviously re-tract and say my 2-cents in regards to it because I see no good coming out of even making one in the first place.
Lastly, if you can't take criticism OR the fact that he DoEs really FaiL, then why start the fire? Right?

So here we are at the end of it all when I was just about to leave it at that... when he sends me another msg saying I've been blocked. HAHAHAHA !! ROFLMAO !!
Am I supposed to be all sad and distrought? lol... silly kid.

ps. Percentage-wise, I received 85-90's-- which is basically an "A" to him by the way... hahaha! ;)

Love it.

1 comment:

  1. sighs... i mean... why don't they try copying dale or something seriously mang... this scamming stuff is so lame.. poor lilwun D:

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^