FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gawd...

Man, These people just can't get enough attention... these attention whores -_-" lol*
So there's another person with another fail attempt to copy my channel and trying to be me...
gawd.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Iilwunxx

so capital "i"ilwunxx
gawd.
like really...?
These people never learn...

I just hope you guys aren't bugged by these people trying to pretend they're me =( I feel really bad because of them... *sigh*

Sorry everyone.
Again, PLEASE check to see if it's really me to make sure before responding to ANY msg's <3
Thank you!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^