FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Monday, August 3, 2009

Synchro Cat Deck

So here's the decklist guys, as per my YouTube video of the Deck of the Month...



Monsters:
2x Rescue Cat
1x Neo Spacian - Dark Panther
1x Sea Koala
3x X-Saber Airbelum
1x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Cyber Valley
1x Blackwing - Gale
1x Graveskeeper Guard
1x Sangan
1x Mystic Tomato
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz
2x Graveskeeper Spy
2x Summoner Monk
1x Cyber Dragon
(20 monsters)

Spells:
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x My Body as a Shield
1x De-Synchro
2x Cold Wave
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Mind Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Brain Control
(14 Spells)

Traps:
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Crush Card Virus
1x Torrential
2x Threatening Roar
(6 Traps)

Hope you guys enjoy and good luck ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Looks very solid. :) And its a solemnless build.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ^_^ yeah, i believe that solemns are only good in decks with good players who knows when to use it and how to use it properly...

    A lot of people tends to use solemns like it's nothing and next thing you know, you were just set up and just got baited out. Thanks so much for the comment though =) I appreciate the feedback xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I like the solemnlessness, because I don't like solemn in this current "who gets DSF for game first" format. I normally like to run BoM in this but this build looks good nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one thing though. Nice deck but have you tried Instant Fusion[Noodles] for the deck? As well as Nobelman of Extermination out. I mean Bottomless Trap Hole is the deck's biggest threat and all. And Nobleman can rid of that problem for good. You can try it out and see how it pans out. Also has Tragodis been tried in the deck yet at all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, In my opinion you should take out Bottomless and put it in your side-deck. Why ? Cause it can be a dead draw. So -2 Bottomless, 2+ Book Of Moon. Try to always run 41 cards is your deck, trust me you'll find out why in Indy. In overall the deck is good.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^