FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Format Coming Up !!

I'm excited. Finally, new format is coming because this format is ridonkulously sackage fest everywhere with Dark Strike Fighter for the win. -_-" Anyone who just came into the game can just pick up either decks of their choice and top... that's how bad it is... oh Konami, what were you thinking... *sigh*

Although, next format's going to be REALLY different. Went to CardMasters yesterday and found so many people already ready for the new format with variations of what the new "meta" will be. How exciting. Me on the other hand, since Lightsworn didn't get touched at all, I propose that I'll just make a LS variant... although, I started making out my deck list yesterday went through it with Dale Bellido and thought to myself "wait... this deck won't work out at all because my chances of drawing bad hands are very high..." So I scrapped half that idea and just said ok I'll wait it out to see what other people are playing so that I can build my deck around that instead. SmArT.

Anyways, I'll be posting a DeckOfTheMonth soon on YouTube. It'll be fun. Going to CardMasters again today for those who lives in the area... see you there! ^___^

1 comment:

  1. I really dont want LS too dominate this new format, but I cant stand the format were in now.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^