FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping

Sorry for all the delay on the Deck of the Month post, but I had to pack my stuff for last minute camping with the family for Saturday morning >_< So I definitely didn't have time to grab Lazaro's deck to post a video for it =( sad.
Camping was hell >_< gawd I hate camping cuz I suck at sleeping with so much noise and it didn't help at all that it RAINED -_-"

But yeeahhh... i'll be with the Bellido's tomorrow so i'll grab the deck and make the video and just have 2 deck of the months... haha! yaayy !!

Btw. GENCON INDY IN 9 days !!! yaayy !! Yeah Dale, Lazaro, Jojo, JasonTan, Matt Peddle and I will be heading over there on Tuesday afternoon and driving over night (which is the best) so that we'll be there by Wednesday ^__^ We'll meet up at the hotel that day with the rest of the guys xD
Excited.

1 comment:

  1. i might go to gencon :D
    if i do go i will say hi
    i dont if i will have enough money though :(
    oh well if i do go it wont be a long trip
    its a 45 minute drice from my place

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^