FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ervin So's Hopeless Dragon Build

A lot of people kept asking people asking for Ervin So's Hopeless Dragon build from my early YouTube video:


Here it is:

Monsters:
3x Blue Eyes White Dragon
3x Red Eyes Dark Metal Dragon
2x Wyvern
3x white stone (egg)
2x D-hero Malicious
1x Phantom Chaos
1x E-Hero Stratos
1x D-Hero Plasma
1x D-Hero Dasher
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Dark Armed Dragon

Spells:
3x Trade-in
2x Destiny Draw
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Future Fusion
1x Monster Reborn
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy
2x Sarcophagus

Traps:
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
3x Threatening Roars
1x Mirror Force
2x Return from the Different Dimension

3 comments:

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^