FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shonen Jump Indy Day 1 - Wed

We finally arrived... we actually left Tuesday morning and we definetely loafted on purpose because check-in time to our hotel was for Wednesday... haha! So we actually arrived here in Indy Wednesday morning at 6am and wasn't allowed to check in yet =(
Jason Tan later had the balls to check again to see if we can at least use their facilities till noon and they said our rooms were ready... yay !!
As soon as we all hit our rooms, we all took naps till the afternoon lol* After we all got ready around 11-ish, we went to get our passes for the 4-day Indy week so that we don't have to line up tomorrow...
All I can say about it is THIS YEAR'S FREE SWAG BAG SUCKED. I miss upperdeck lol* =( it's ok, as long as the annual GenCon dice is in there, i'll be fine. Can't wait till tomorrow when the rest of the guys meet up with us and i'll be making the videos and i guess uploading pics as well !! ^____^
I'll be keeping you all updated !! byyyeee !!

1 comment:

  1. Your the first one to report from S.J.I. so glad to hear it and can't wait for your reports, videos, and pictures. Keep us posted we'll be waiting to hear from you and have fun Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^