FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday @ Cardmasters

Ok, so I'm not really great on making those tournament reports because I can honestly say that I don't remember what happened in the duels/matches/games that I play... -_-" Soooo.... I'm not even gonna attempt it haha!

Althooouugghhh.... There was a lot of people playing the tournament on Saturday and basically, first place was Lazaro Bellido and second place went to Aaron Noel =)

(I guess that's all you really needed to know since that's where the prizes are at =p haha!) *it's cash prize by the way... and all players receives a tournament pack with a $5 buy in*


So after all that... actually towards the end of the match, we were all watching the UFC fight on computer... which was nothing new since Cardmasters is awesome like that. Even though we were all starving and this is pushing 12pm already.... the fight basically ended 12-ish? o.O BJ Penn Won and MY awesome Anderson Silva won <3 (he's my champ & hero)


Let's just say Anderson WRECKED the guy SOOOO bad that he ran away from the ring. I'm not even over exaggerating on that either.... watch replays and you'll see. *nods head* lol


As for YouTube, I'll be uploading my updated trade binder tomorrow !! ^___^ yaaayyy !!


More importantly, I miss my laptop SOOO much =( it's been hard without it. I can't use my PC since my brother's on WoW most of the time so yeah.... although I got a new camera which is really cute btw and it's a mint green color !! My brother broke my other one =( sad... but he bought me a new one... so yay !! ^_^ still....VERY cute indeed.... here's how it looks:




This camera is over-all AMAZING with all thumbs up, even my toes... that's how amazing it is. Video quality, image stability and quality... it has face detection and makes everything look effin' good. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT !!! It also comes in different colors as well....so yay PLUS !!

1 comment:

  1. lol, I feel bad for griffin...he got wrecked and embaressed so bad...

    and that camera is hawt!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^