FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lightsworns to dominate next format?

Honestly, EVERYONE always thinks and says in every up coming format "Lightsworns is gonna dominate next format". Well, sorry to break your balls everyone, but Lightsworns isn't consistent enough. You don't really have a choice on what you draw and what you mill, although when you get the "nuts" and open SO broken and mill broken, then odds of you winning is VERY high. lol*

Don't get me wrong, Lightsworn can do well of course, but when you draw the Necro Gardna's and the Wulf's with no follow up cards.. it might hurt your odds on winning =( Trust me, you'll get those hands... opening with Celestia, Wulf, JD, Beckoning, etc... it HURTS. Imo, I love Lightsworns for the fact that it's a fun deck to play and you never know what happens haha! Even though it's really disappointing when you draw bad, you have your excuse... it's Lightsworn.

6 comments:

  1. I get the feeling this was in response to my last comment...hoenstly it wasnt meant to be as blunt and whiney sounding as that, in fact as far as my comment personally, I knew LS had no chacne these last few formats against Dark decks, but this time I truly feel it might happen this time around...obviosuly if it doesnt, well just pretend I never said anything, but if it does, the ban list was completely in LS favor...and was expected. I know you main a LS deck. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightsworn had: Draw, Serach, Field Clearers, Revival, a free summon Monster, defense killer, etc. It'll do good this format, maybe not as good as people think. Personally people still clinging to there Necro Gardna's makes me laugh, take them out, make the deck more consistent, CCV's gone so there not as good as they were. Also this apparenrlt isn't an OTK format so why bother really? LS won't dominate they'll just do very well as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww SheikThGeek, no no, I didn't make this post in response to your comment earlier silly =p
    I made this post because Dale and Lazaro was talking about it during a car ride and I figure I might as well share that opinion as well, because it IS true. I honestly WANT LS to do better, but like what I said on my post, it's not consistent enough =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, oh ok...I was worried there >.> It is a very interesting topic these days, it still reminds me of early Tele-DAD vs GBs, back then it was the same conversation...Tele-DAD not being consistant enough vs GBs, alhtough this list its pretty much LS vs everything else, lol.

    I would really like to see some new anti-meta innovation this new format and see how it does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Audrey, What do you guys think of the X Saber deck :P?

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^