FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Monday, September 21, 2009

Yu-Gi-Oh! Contest



As per my video on YouTube, the rules to follow are straight forward and easy:

1. Create a Unique & Win-able deck build of your choice
2. You can ONLY use COMMON CARDS (anything else will automatically be null and voided)
3. Explain on your video what your deck does and how will it win
4. Post your video up under mine as a video response
5. You can use banned cards but only 1x of the card if banned, all other cards whether 1x, 2x, 3x... please see banned list and use accordingly.
ps. Yes you CAN use BANNED CARDS

Hints and Tips for those who doesn't have a camera:
Sorry, but yes you MUST create a video and post it as a video response... although, I accept the following:
- A video using pictures of the cards you use with description of winning condition
- An uploaded powerpoint presentation of the cards and description
- A video using Windows movie maker where you can place pictures and create an audio to describe your deck and its winning condition (every computer has a mic) and windows movie maker has a "narrarate timeline" section to add

The Prize Support has yet to be determined, but...

1st Place will be receiving:
Yu-Gi-Oh Light of Destruction T-Shirt (made by upperdeck -- awesome quality)
____________ (I'll fill the blank in soon enough)

2nd Place will be receiving:
____________ (I will come back to this with prize listed when I think of one)

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna enter (I've got enough Honest shirts ;)), but here's an article I wrote you might find interesting :)

    http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/2009/08/deck-of-commons.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, completely understand =)
    I like that article, now I gotta look out for this deck list in any video responses because someone might want to steal it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^