FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Dale !!

I just wanted to give a special shout out to Dale Bellido. It's his birthday today !! ^___^

Yeah, I know, September 11 -- 911. Awkward huh?

All that aside, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to him and hope everything he wishes for will come true and that his day will be awesome !! ^___^

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Dale,
Happy Birthday to yooouuuu"



Love you lots Dale !! <3



2 comments:

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^