FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, September 25, 2009

Upperdeck

Man I miss Upperdeck... Ever since Konami took over, I WANT TO START POKEMON or CHAOTIC for better prize support with no more random pairings... -_-"

Here are Konami's SJC Prizes for SJC Orlando tomorrow:

All players receive 5 packs for paying the participation fee of $20.

1st place – Dark End Dragon SJC Prize Card, Trophy, Paid travel to Nationals (if underage, then winner and guardian) or another SJC (flight and accommodations only), Game Mat

2nd place – Dark End Dragon SJC Prize Card, 32 GB iPod Touch, iPod docking station with speakers, Game Mat

3rd place – Dark End Dragon SJC Prize Card, Wii with YGO Wheelie Breakers Wii game, Game Mat

4th place – Wii with YGO Wheelie Breakers Wii game, Game Mat

5th – 8th place – DSi with YGO World Championship 2009, Game Mat

9th – 16th place – YGO World Championship 2009, Game Mat


Don't get me wrong, the "Everyone gets 5 packs for entering" is fine and dandy but 1st place sucks...
What happened to the Laptop + PS3 + Prize Card + Mat, etc... It hurts so much that there's a "Paid travel to Nationals" when Canadian Nationals are in EFFIN TORONTO. 30 EFFIN MINS AWAY... as it's always been. Are you kidding me?! I say replace that $1oo+ partial prize and just give me the money or something... or better yet, a Gift Certificate to Best Buy or something... cuz WTH man -__-"

1 comment:

  1. The first place prize sucks for your group in Canada when Nats is 30 mins away, but those of us in the US when Nats is half way across the country this prize is actually really nice.

    Prizes might have been better when UDE was in charge but these prizes take some from the winner and spread the prizes to the whole group. Everybody gets 5 packs...thats alot of packs. They probably couldn't afford to do that AND still give 1st place a laptop every time.

    That's just my opinion though and I still love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^