FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Koa'ki Meiru Drago




Okay, Obviously you can't just main this card because of it's first effect, but OmGz Koa'ki Meiru Drago is effin' AMAZING.

It's a Dragon *Wind Type* Monster with the effect of the following:

"During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. LIGHT and DARK monsters cannot be Special Summoned."

I played against a dragon deck with my Lightsworn and could not do anything with this stupid card on the field unless I have an honest because obviously, with Dragon decks, they have a lot of special summons with huge Dragon Cards on the field and Honest would be the only thing to run them down -_-"

Don't get me wrong, I did win a few games against the deck, but when that deck draws awesome and gets the right cards right away, it's pretty hard to get around that considering it's a 1900 beater.

At least with LS, I have Celestia, but with Dark Decks and Blackwing decks, it might be a little harder to get over all that unless you draw your Icarus Attacks or whatever else monster removal you may main.

I just think it's a good card IMO as long as you run the Deck made for and around this card lol* but that's just me. =p

4 comments:

  1. This is the card that makes Dragons amazing again. I've faced off against a few before the European Championships this year (around the same time as Canadian Nats) and even then the deck was pretty scary.

    I know 1/2 people are bringing it to the SJC and I hope it does well.

    Also, good luck to you, Dale, Lazaro, Matt and all the Canadians going to Olrando :)

    -PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree. Yeah, the deck is very explosive with its big monsters, for sure.

    Sadly, I won't be going to Orlando with the guys, but I'll let them know you said good luck to them =)Thank you ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing theme support. I dont know why we dont see it as much as we should have tbh. I suppose it conflicts with some of Hopeless Dragon's stuff but is still amazing dragon support in itself. I'd like to see that decklist ;).

    Dm14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be used A LOT more and its often over looked...him and KM Guardian.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^