FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yu-Gi-Oh at Card Masters

So today I went to Card Masters and it was the second official day that I played new format lol* So yesterday didn't really go so well because I kept drawing terrible and today didn't really help either... put it this way, I drew bad first game and scooped up the rest of the day and let Jason Tan play for me instead. lol* To me, once you draw terrible, the rest of the day will draw out terrible, so why proceed to play just to keep drawing terrible, right?
Plus side to that, is me and a few guys went to Dairy Queen... yumm... They have this new flavor "Cookie Jar" I think? but omgz guys it was SO yummy and broken.

All that aside, I'll be placing a new video soon enough. A quick tips and hint video #2 on what to side with... (fill in the blank) so that I can help you guys contribute with smashing other decks effectively =) hahaha!

yay !!

Stupid decks. lol* ^__^
Honestly, I hate siding myself because there's nothing you can properly side with LS because the odds of drawing those cards instead of milling them is still slim to none right? Compared to a more versatile deck with real drawing power and hand control... but I will try and make these cards as playable as possible.

Well, it's 3:51am now and it's time to head to sleep because sleeping late is never good right? lol* night night all !! Tomorrow's another day =)

Laterdays

2 comments:

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^