FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shonen Jump Orlando

So Dale Bellido, Lazaro Bellido, Matt Peddle, Gianfranco Cesario and Omar Beldon left early this morning to catch a flight via Orlando.

I'm excited for them and wish I could have gone with them, but couldn't because I'm low on funds at the moment lol* =(
I asked Dale if he could keep me updated during the Jump with standings and such and obviously, he agreed. Although, it's Dale... Don't know if he'll pull through for me with texting on time for top tables lol* =/

Well, I want Dale to win, obviously lol* He can come back to me with a trophy and more this time ^_^
..come to think of it, I don't even know the prizes =/

♥♥♥♥ GO DALE GO !!! ♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. The prize listing can be found here: http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/2009/09/sjc-olrando-details.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^