FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, September 4, 2009

New Format Decks

Going to one of my locals, I scoped out the area to see what decks are running around and found so much variety everywhere !! I LOVE IT. Although, since ban list is STILL fresh, people still has their cards from old format and decided to stick with them.

There's still the odd Blackwings with new card support like Vayu, Lightsworns without the Card Of Safe Return (since it wasn't touched during updated banned list), plenty of Skill Drain decks with card support such as Beast King Barbaros, Gladiator Beast using Ancient Forest as a tech card. It's pretty vague on which deck is the "deck-to-play" and everyone is racing to see what is the better build with which tech cards works the most before Shonen Jump Orlando comes around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. My money goes to Lightsworn. Though the other decks can tech support cards from ANPR which are yet to be seen.

    I am looking forward to the new format as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really too soon for me to say which deck is going take it, I agree its pretty much a toss up between BW, LS, and GBs...I also feel Chaos and or PC can make a big come back, but they will have to try something new too keep up with the newer decks.

    I do expect a full field of LS at Orlando.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^