FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Twilight Decklist

Here's the Twilight decklist everyone's been waiting for... I'll be putting up a video of it tomorrow and talk about it, but for now, here it is:

Monsters

3 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
3 Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
2 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Judgment Dragon
2 Honest
1 Card Tropper
1 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1 Erhen, Lightsworn Monk
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Sangan
1 Necro Gardna
1 Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Tragoedia

Spells
3 Solar Recharge
1 My Body as a Shield
1 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Pot of Avarice
1 Foolish Burial
1 Cold Wave
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

Traps
2 Beckoning Light
1 Threatening Roar
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute

4 comments:

  1. Really!? No DaD!? Still looks good, I was expecting you to run something non-LS based though >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually. Its a good thing that There's no DaD, because that guy is everywhere. Even places he doesn't belong.

    XxShadowRyuuxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come you dont run dark armed?
    -sofakingdom325-

    ReplyDelete
  4. joker11017 I'm not sure y u call it twilight when the new stuff is like 2 cards trag mayb idk and chaos sorcercer

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^