FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Decks of the New Format

I'm thinking of putting up new vids on new format decks...
Ban list barely put a scratch to every deck I think and know what? Might as well show what you can use in replacement of certain cards right? lol.

Here's what I think so far:
Lightsworn
KrystiaSworn
Blackwing
Zombies
X-Saber
Cyber-twinTurbo
Dragon

We'll see how the decks turn out and keep tuned in on youtube for the decks ^_^
lilwunxx
<3
xx

2 comments:

  1. Dont forget about GBs, they are broken this format... and monarch builds for sure.

    EGBPaul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree on both. I'll also be doing gb as well =) Thanks for reminding me lol*

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^