FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shonen Jump Columbus

I'm debating on whether or not I wanna go to the Ohio Jump in November. I guess it all depends on the weather here and if it's snowy and stuff... If so, we might not go just because we'll be driving there. Although, another jump with the guys would be fun I think ^___^ Here's the details on the Ohio jump:

Where?: Greater Columbus Convention Center
Columbus, Ohio
Date?: Nov. 14 - 15, 2009

On another note, I think I might be doing a DOM tomorrow... perhaps Blackwings? (just because it was highly requested.) I'll be posting videos up throughout this whole week almost every day just because I wanna make up for lost time =( SORRY!
Hope you guys enjoy them and keep looking out !! <3

ps. 10 more days till video contest deadline !!
so many videos to watch and evaluate !! lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^