FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bellido Deck of the Month

As per the my YouTube video, here's the decklist:

Monsters:

2x Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
1x Destiny Hero - Fear Monger
1x Destiny Hero - Defender
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Sangan
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
1x Plaguespreder Zombie
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2x Necro Gardna
2x Destiny Hero - Malicious
2x Mezuki
2x Goblin Zombie
2x Dark Grepher

Spells:

1x Book of Moon
1x Brain Control
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Reinforcement of the Army
2x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Allure of Darkness
3x Destiny Draw

Traps:

1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

8 comments:

  1. Probably the worst Vayu Turbo build that has ever been seen. 42 cards? Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are people criticizing the deck so badly...

    I understand you may not like it for the aesthetic choices of mixing Blackwings, Heroes and Zombies together. But clearly, there's got to be some good chemistry if it won the Toronto Regionals...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tbh deck looks horrid on paper.....
    Dale must be siding drains because if he isnt there is some very bad, main deck choices.
    Deck is pointless to run without DeD...
    Im still iffy about the deck because u draw some very weird hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be fair to Dale...I doubt he would put any deck up online that he actually uses outside of Locals...cause we would obviously netdeck the hell outta it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny thing is, it's his actual deck from regionals that he went perfect with =/

    I've played with his deck before and it's crazy confusing but when he uses the deck, it's just BOOM, GAME.

    It just depends on the player I guess and think about it, he MaDe the deck so I'm pretty sure he'd be the one to work as much as anyone else would =p
    ps. DarkEndDragon is SOOOO key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, wow...well, it IS Dale after all...Im sure hes changed it since then...Ive had Dark End Dragon dropped on me before...its not that big of a deal...if Dale actually has the ability to get 3 on the field then yeah Id be slightly worried...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Zombies and Heroes worked, and because Vayu and Zombies have similar engines, it makes sense to combine all 3 together to form a speedy deck which can still beat down the opponent.

    Dark End Dragon is beast though if you have access to it. I'm not really on YouTube, but I'm active on other forums and I do watch your vids; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^