FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The new metagame.com

So I was browsing around in the Yu-Gi-Oh world and saw that Jae Kim, awesome duelist/writer/friend and more, has his own Yu-Gi-Oh! blog going on with his own site. While looking through his site, I scrolled down to links and more and stuff and saw this:


Sorry that it uploaded small, but it says "Audrey Tan's (Dale Bellido's Honey Muffin Bear) Yu-Gi-Oh! Blog" CUTEST thing in the world ^___^

I advise everyone checking it out because he has EVERYTHING you want to know about ANYTHING on his website.
From the tech's, to the new cards -- like what use to be metagame.com (where everyone would get their net-decking from, this is it guys.

To visit him, go under "click to check out these sites" and click on "Jae Kim -- the new metagame.com"

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking what Jae's doing at the moment, bringing players back together for some serious debate. Managed to find your blog through it too (mine's The Irish Duelist).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree ^_^ I like the fact that his posts are very much like how Metagame.com use to be to keep everyone in the Yu-Gi-Oh! world up-to-date as well as his inputs on everything recent and what-could-be's.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^