FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, July 3, 2009

Siiiigghh*

So this Yu-Gi-Oh game is getting boring just because this format is ridiculously not well-put together. Once again, Yu-Gi-Oh has another ridiculous format where everyone is leaning towards a certain 1-2 decks to want to invest in.

I wanna spice things up a bit... I'm thinking of hanging my Lightsworn career and thinking of leaning towards a new deck to use, just because LS mirror matches are ridiculously hard -_-"
It's basically and honestly whoever draws the nuts and goes first. That's it.

Hmm... what deck to use.... *looks at Dale & Lazaro for new deck ideas?* hahaha! xD
We'll see what I like =)

1 comment:

  1. the format no is umm...busted....so yea the game has changed alot...

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^