FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yu-Gi-Oh Nationals

Ok, so regionals yesterday was pretty good considering I technically only lost once =/ but too bad my tie breakers didn't have high enough points so instead of top8, I took 10th in the end... but it's ok, I wasn't suppose to be there anyways but the rain stopped me from going downtown shopping.... so instead I decided to stay to play yugioh and practice for the bigger event next week... Canadian Nationals.


I'm excited because I've never took yugioh serious enough before and once I did, I'm actually doing a lot better than I expected. I'm just thankful for everyone's support on it, and always giving me heads up on the game plays and stuff so that I would know for the future games =)

My main reason for wanting to go to Worlds is for Japan. I've always wanted to go there and i'm definately going out of my way to DEFINATELY eat sushi & street raman xD *i think i watch too much anime* hahaha! I'm really excited and nervous for it though =/ But come on, Winning first place in Nationals takes you to Japan for free and back with an all exclusive place to stay with accomodations paid for and everything !! You can't go wrong with that... I just wanna goooo !! =(

Well everyone, wish me luck on Sunday and hopefully things will go well... I just hope to top 8 and if I do top 8, go on to top4 and then maybe win it? hahaha !!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you win...so you can mail me some REAL sushi. :P

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^