FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Monday, June 15, 2009

oh man...

ok, so it's 8am in the morning and i've been up since 5am doing NOTHING. gawddd. wTh seriously. This is what happens when you sleep at 10:30pm... like, who does that...??!!! o.O Naw I was just really tired from the day of going to Ontario's Science Center then P-mall THEN Mongolian BBQ right after... man that was a jam-packed day.

Well, my mommy's leaving tomorrow with my cousin, aunt and grandma.... so more room in the house and more sleeping ^___^ hahaha! naw... i think it's more-like more time to see Dale... finally. No lies, I miss seeing him every day... like it's so bad that his damn dog barely recognizes me....gawd. -_-"

On another note, I finally qualified to apply for YouTube's sponsorship/partnership ^___^ YAY ME!!! so I definately applied ASAP and now the waiting game... wish me luck !! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^