FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Froggy Monarch Deck

As per my Youtube Video:


Here's the Decklist:

Monsters:

swap frog x3
substitoad x3
dupe frog x3
treeborn frog x2
ronentoaden x2
raiza, the storm monarch x2
caius, the shadow monarch x3
thestalos, the fire monarch x3
light and darkness dragon x3
tragodeia x1
gorz the emissary x1
battle fader x3

Traps:
water art - aoi x3

Spells:
mystical space t x1
heavy storm x1
enemy controller x2
soul exchange x3
cold wave x1
brain control x1
creature swap x1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^