FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Friday, February 5, 2010

ewww....

So, I found this guy on Youtube who actually STOLE my video. You know my trade binder with Dale on my channel -- the featured video? Yeah. I was dying when I read his description about the binder, claiming it his... and to top it off, he subbed in Dale's voice for a song. I just honestly hope that no one gets ripped off by him =/

You know what else though? This channel of his is a 2nd Channel to a main channel -- hence the partnership ads all over his page and his video side bars. I'm almost positive that he must've added this page as a part of his original channel, right?

Well, honestly... of all the people to steal a video from and of all the people to steal a trade binder video from... why mine and Dale's binder? Kinda bait much? FAIL. hahaha!

I just hope everyone or anyone who trades with him watches out -- he claims to have different addresses with different names and doesn't send first no matter how much references you have? Really? Like, come on... then to top it off, for that video's comments section, comments must be approved -- I wonder why? lol* I just hope you all be careful because he may give a friends' address and scam you.

I don't wanna post his link so that he doesn't get the attention he oh-so-badly-wants -- I've already sent him comments on his channel and he just deletes it. So meh.

I know he's a partner through which ever main channel he has so yeah, whoop-ti-doo he may get a new more views on this channel than usual because of this post. I really don't care. People WILL flag him for it and to top it off, he's using music that he doesn't own -- so either;
a) He'll be warned and the video will be taken down automatically
or
b) His partnership (if i'm right) will be taken away from him due to YouTube violation due to copyright infringement (using a song that he doesn't own) and also for stealing a video which originated from a partner with proof.

2 comments:

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^