FAIL YouTubers

It's SO important that you check to see if it's REALLY me that's msg'ing you guys because lately, there's been a LOT of lilwunxx imposters running around EVERYWHERE.

They use capital "i" in replacement for the "L" for my name so please be careful because it looks VERY MUCH alike. Once again, please be careful everyone !!

I just hope these people don't bug you because I feel really bad =( Sorry.... =(

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while...been busy with the YouTube thing and what-not, but OmGz i'm hating on Street Fighter4 lol*



I'm get really aggrivated with fighting games and I HATE cheap people lol* don't get me wrong, i'm cheap myself, but I have a reason to be cheap cuz that's all the moves I KNOOOWWW.... SHIT !! hahaha! damn fighting games... =_=" meh.


Well, on a more aggrivating note... I spend so much time on YouTube it's ridiculous... I'm trying to get 1000 or more subscribers to reach my goal...but it's taking REALLY long >_<
Don't forget to:
SUBSCRIBE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to state your YouTube name so I know who you are ^___^